A bug affecting viewing/editing token properties in the Edit Token dialog was found in 1.6.0. Please update to 1.6.1.
MapTool Release 1.6.1 adds lots of enhancements, bug fixes and improvements to the code base. Many thanks to community members who committed bug fixes and enhancements.
The translation volunteers have also made great strides in making MapTool more accessible in other languages. We are up to 13 languages other than English.
- Token VBL Simplification – Generating VBL for large, complex tokens like maps is much faster and produces much tighter VBL that is less demanding. Also allows for automatic generation via the setTokenVBL() macro function.
- Movement Blocking Layer – Now you can make those Force Fields that would block movement but not sight.
- Look & Feel themes can now be selected from the Themes menu. More enhancements to come.
- Pre-defined Campaign Property sets can now be selected and loaded in the Campaign Properties dialog.
- New Marker assets added to Default in the Resource Library – Use Restore Default Images in the Help menu to get them.
- The annoying behavior where browsing for a drawing texture would cause the Resource Library to also change folders has been fixed!
See Change Log for more details.
MapTool Latest Release 1.7.0
You can download the new version of MapTool from the following links.
- Linux maptool-1.7.0.deb
- Mac MapTool-1.7.0.dmg
- Windows MapTool-1.7.0.exe
- JAR MapTool-1.7.0.jar
- Mac MapTool-1.7.0.pkg