The RPTools elves have been hard at work bringing you new and wonderous functionality in MapTool. We are proud to announce MapTool 1.5.7 which brings improvements to existing functionality, new capabilities, as well as new and improved macro functions. MapTool versions from 1.5 onward are 64-bit OS only.
- New accessibility features allows the user to apply Perlin noise to tiled textures to reduce obvious patterning.
- New user preference (Edit -> Preferences -> Application -> Performance) for Max Frame Rate allows users to set a desired Max Frame Rate.
- More updated macro functions for improved performance and reliability.
- New GM macro panel for GM only macros. These macros are saved as part of the campaign.
- Bug fixes!
For a full list of changes and bug fixes please see the MapTool 1.5.7 changelog.
Excited about the new functionality? Let’s discuss in the comments below or on one of our many social outlets.
MapTool Latest Release 1.7.0
You can download the new version of MapTool from the following links.
- Linux maptool-1.7.0.deb
- Mac MapTool-1.7.0.dmg
- Windows MapTool-1.7.0.exe
- JAR MapTool-1.7.0.jar
- Mac MapTool-1.7.0.pkg