Happy New Year to the RPTools Community. The MapTool elves did not take much of a break over the holidays and have produced MapTool 1.5.9. This release focused on clearing out bugs, both old and new, and bringing our software dependencies up to date. The release highlights are:
- Improvement to memory usage for campaigns with a large number of maps
- Multiple bug fixes
- More translation updates
- Multiple 3rd party libraries brought up their current version
- 20+ new or improved wiki pages by Melek and other volunteers
- This will be the last release that will install to Windows 98 or Vista. Going forward will require Windows 7 or higher for our Microsoft users
Check out the Changelog for a full list of changes.
Excited about the new functionality? Let’s discuss in the comments below or on one of our many social outlets.
MapTool Latest Release 1.7.0
You can download the new version of MapTool from the following links.
- Linux maptool-1.7.0.deb
- Mac MapTool-1.7.0.dmg
- Windows MapTool-1.7.0.exe
- JAR MapTool-1.7.0.jar
- Mac MapTool-1.7.0.pkg