MapTool 1.3 needs you!
... To help prioritize the upcoming features
hese features are expected to be
implemented for the next major release of MapTool. You can
help prioritize the order that they are implemented by engaging
in a friendly Donation Challenge. As you donate RPCredits
towards a feature it's priority rises. Features with higher
priority are implemented sooner than the lower priority features.
Credits are distributed by the RPTools
team. They can be given out for community contributions such
as working on documentation, contributing code or art/sounds
that are packaged with MapTool, or by donating to the project.
onating gives you 1 RPCredit per $1.
Submit a Wall of Features feature request
- The RPTools team has final say in all matters
- Features with lower priority may be implemented before
higher priority at the discretion of the developer (typically
if there is a dependency or natural ordering between two
- Bug fixes are assumed to be high priority
- "Completion" of a task implies there is a first step
implementation. Features will grow, tweaked, and be enhanced
over time and may require a new feature on the wall
- Features may be submitted for consideration on the Wall
- You may donate as little, as much, or as often as you want
- Click on the to view the tracker
for more clarification
- Items marked with are
currently being worked on